The most important factor that separates the amateur photographer from the professional photographer is the background.
Amatuers just photograph the main subject (Boy, Girl, Group of People, etc.), make sure that their subject is in focus and forget completely about the background. This is a stupendous mistake. The background makes the photograph stand out.
You maybe photographing a couple positioned in front of their porch and you are concentrating on posing the couple and forget about the background. Check out this example of how that might turn out:
What did you learn from the above photograph?
The background is the most essential component in a photograph.
A few tips for better pictures in camera (Without worrying about Post-Processing):
1. Check your Background Before pressing the shutter.
2. Move Your Subject if there is a distracting background.
3. If you can’t move your subject then change your camera angle.
4. Use Aperture to blur the background to avoid distractions.
5. Place subjects at a long distance from the background to create a better depth of field.
6. Fill the frame with the subject. (Eliminate the background altogether.)
Go and try out these tips now.
If you have any questions, you can ask them by commenting below.
Don’t forget to share if you like the post. See you.